By Keith Makan, Scott Alexander-Bown
Just received .mobi from packtpub web site. It opened immediately in Calibre so i guess there's no DRM. remark if there is.
sensible recipes to delve into Android's safeguard mechanisms by way of troubleshooting universal vulnerabilities in functions and Android OS versions
• examine the protection of Android purposes and units, and take advantage of universal vulnerabilities in functions and Android working systems
• advance customized vulnerability evaluation instruments utilizing the Drozer Android safety overview Framework
• Reverse-engineer Android purposes for safety vulnerabilities
• shield your Android program with brand new hardening techniques
Android defense Cookbook discusses many universal vulnerabilities and safeguard similar shortcomings in Android functions and working platforms. The booklet breaks down and enumerates the methods used to take advantage of and remediate those vulnerabilities within the kind of specified recipes and walkthroughs.
The booklet additionally teaches readers to exploit an Android safeguard evaluation Framework known as Drozer and the way to improve plugins to customise the framework.
Other issues coated comprise the right way to reverse-engineer Android functions to discover universal vulnerabilities, and the way to discover universal reminiscence corruption vulnerabilities on ARM units. by way of program safety this ebook will express quite a few hardening options to guard software elements, the knowledge kept, safe networking. In precis, Android defense Cookbook presents a pragmatic research into many components of Android software and working process defense and offers the
What you are going to research from this book
• arrange the Android improvement instruments and frameworks
• have interaction in software safeguard concepts
• Use the Drozer Android protection overview Framework
• customise and strengthen your individual plugins for the Drozer Framework
• take advantage of, enumerate, and study universal program point exploits
• defend purposes from universal vulnerabilities and exploits
• Reverse-engineer functions for universal code point vulnerabilities
• safe program networking, SSL/TLS
• Encryption to guard software data
"Android safety Cookbook' breaks down and enumerates the tactics used to take advantage of and remediate Android app safeguard vulnerabilities within the kind of precise recipes and walkthroughs.
Who this publication is written for
"Android defense Cookbook" is aimed toward somebody who's taken with Android app defense and desires with a view to take the required functional measures to guard themselves; which means Android software builders, defense researchers and analysts, penetration testers, and customarily any CIO, CTO, or IT managers dealing with the impeding onslaught of cellular units within the company atmosphere will reap the benefits of analyzing this book.
Read Online or Download Android Security Cookbook PDF
Similar security books
Classes in management, according to the management ideas utilized by Sir Ernest Shackleton from 1914-1916 to maintain himself and the lives of his group as they have been stranded on an Arctic ice move. exhibits the way to practice that sort of power and patience to being a good chief in any box or task.
- U.S. Presidents and Foreign Policy Mistakes
- Cisco Routers for the Small Business: A Practical Guide for IT Professionals
- Weak Links: Fragile States, Global Threats, and International Security
- Information Security and Privacy: 5th Australasian Conference, ACISP 2000, Brisbane, Australia, July 10-12, 2000. Proceedings
Additional info for Android Security Cookbook
Supply Chain Event Management. , Griess-Nega, T. ): Krisenmanagement. : Supply chain risk management. Understanding the business requirements from a practitioner perspective. : Supply chain risk management. Outlining an agenda for future research. , Siepermann, C. ), pp. , Otto, A. ), pp. : Supply Chain Event Management. , Kösters, C. ), pp. : Risk and supply chain management: creating a research agenda. , Krieger, W. ): Gabler Lexikon Logistik. : Managing Disruption Risks in Supply Chains. : Identifying challenges in humanitarian logistics.
See Steven/Tengler (2005), p. 346. See Giunipero/Eltantawy (2004), p. 698. See Craighead et al. (2007), p. 132. See Sheffi et al. (2004), p. 3; Lee/Wolfe (2003), p. 25. See Deutch (2002), p. 2; Sheffi (2002), p. 7. See Rice/Caniato (2003), p. 25. See Rice et al. (2003), p. 32. See Sheffi/Rice (2005), p. 44. See Waters (2007), S. 218; Herbane/Elliott/Swartz (2004), S. 436f. Conceptual Framework of Supply Chain Safety 31 Fig. : Hochwasser-Katastrophenmanagement. : Effective IT Service Management.
488; Kovács/Spens (2007), p. 103 and the references cited there. See as follows and in detail the article of Kovács/Tatham (2009). See Canton (2007), p. 35. 246 Besides this, EM is increasingly subject to business administration and here, in particular, to the areas of SCM and logistics. The literature surrounding EM, however, fails to provide a clear delineation from DM. Rather, both concepts DM and EM are highly interrelated by continually making references to each other. 247 It is therefore not surprising that both concepts overlap each other.